4.30.2011

Estate sale findings!

  
  I am posting pictures today of some items I have found at this latest estate I am working on. Occasionally I find things that I feel might be "Ebay worthy" so I put them on to see what happens. Sometimes these "things" sell really high and make the estate heirs quite happy....and surprised! If for some reason they don't sell I put them back at the house for the estate sale. The top pic is of a necklace made of faceted amber colored beads. It is a very deep color, so pretty. I LOVE old amber.
 Does anyone like Vera? These are older vintage linen towels from the 1970's and are crisp and unused.
 Retro anyone? This piece I call Flower Power! I love vintage enamel bowls and this one is an extra pretty color combination I think!
In my Ebay listing I put "Mad Men" in the title. These are vintage cloth cocktail  napkins in assorted fabrics, feminine and masculine patterns/colors. These really sent me "back" and I want to go watch Mad Men right now!
  If anyone is interested in these items or others I have listed right now just check Ebay. My seller name on Ebay is lynnesfinds. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful finds...will have to check out your ebay site!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis,
    Thanks for checking out my new blog. I looked at yours and love your latest "creations"! Happy junking!, Lynne

    ReplyDelete