11.17.2011

Snoopy & Woodstock and my stash of vintage Hallmark ornaments!

 Doesn't everybody love Snoopy? We try to watch "A Charlie Brown Christmas" every year. It is precious! How about the cute ornament above? Snoopy and Woodstock on the beagle express!! This is just one of a huge estate find purchase I made a couple of years ago. They are all now on eBay!
 This is another sweet one, Goose Cart! Pretty self explanatory and so cute. There are 2 of these so far and both are now listed. I first started listing these a couple of days ago for a 3 day auction. A bunch end tomorrow and some more that I am listing today will end on Sunday. Take a look.........
 I love birds and feed them, any and all, in our backyard daily. I think this is another cute one, Spencer Sparrow! Ha!
 Here's part of the stash which is overflowing from the table that is overflow from the larger boxes.
 There is such a variety with only a few duplicates so far. Most of these date to the 1980's and then in to the 1990's and they all are like new and still in the original boxes.
I am almost finished with this boxful but there are even more. I have over 50 listed right now. Check them out on my eBay seller site, lynnesfinds. Any Hallmark lovers out there???

No comments:

Post a Comment